Online Item #:
Learn tips from a pro in John Lyons Symposiums', 'Josh Lyons Teaching Tricks'. Advice is given on tricks such as the bow, sitting up and lying down as well as more practical advice such as getting your horse to stand still while you mount.
- Picking up the foot
- Shifting the horse's weight back
- Building a cue for the bow
- Sitting up
- Laying down
- Using the bow to start
- Rolling the horse on his side
- Keeping the horse down until cued
- Teaching collection from the ground
- Controlling the hind end without moving the front
- Stop chasing your horse's hips while trying to get on
- Teaching the horse to come to you
- Weight: Approximately:.2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8 x 6 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.