Online Item #: 0000000000692
When training a horse, it's essential to develop a language both trainer and horse can understand. Do exactly that with the John Lyons Symposiums', 'I Bought My Horse, But I'm Not...' guide.
- Helps develop a language between horse & trainer
- Lets you work on essential communication
- Teaches you to send your signals down one rope, whether it's a lead rope or rein
- Gives you with the tools to end problem behavior
- Helps you develop methodical lesson plans
- You will be able to teach your horse to respond every time you ask
- Use this book to train your dog as well as your horse, the training parallels will amaze you
- Weight: Approximately:1.15 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10 x 7 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.