Online Item #: 0000000000688
John Lyons Symposiums' 'Ground Control Manual' is the starting point for training any horse. These principles teach confidence, control, respect and safety for any horse in any discipline. A check sheet is included to track daily progress.
- Step-by-step how-to book
- Teaches confidence, control, respect and safety
- Ideal for every discipline, level and age
- Covers the principles for success with any horse
- Contains 38 of John's ground lessons
- First 28 lessons are laid out in a sequential and very detailed format
- Divided into a total of 6 sections
- What If... section helps with commonly asked questions or special situations
- A Check Sheet is included to record your progress for the day
- Weight: Approximately:5.4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 9 x 2 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.