Online Item #:
Learn to safely control a horse's speed at home, in the arena or on the trail with John Lyons Symposiums', 'Controlling Your Horse's Speed'. This training applies to any style of riding and any level of rider, from novice to advanced.
- Designed for after the groundwork is done, and basic control is established horseback
- Teaches you to control the elevation of the horse's head
- This control helps you calm your horse
- Control your horse at the walk, trot or canter
- Applies to any style of riding
- Ideal for any level of rider
- Also works on developing shoulder control, side passing, bride control and a better stop
- Weight: Approximately:.25 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 8 x 6 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.