Online Item #:
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, square or hex work
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting & turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure & fit work
- Screw stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Made of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel
- Classic trigger release
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
- 7 in. - jaw capacity of 1-5/16 in.
- 10 in. - jaw capacity of 1-3/4 in.
- Weight: Approximately: .84 to 1.32 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.5 x 2.75 x .75 inches to 11.25 x 3.062 x 1 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.