Online Item #: 0000000068329
Irwin's Marathon with WeldTec Saw Blades feature carbide teeth that are welded, not brazed, for longest life and durability.
- Framing/ripping blade
- 7-1/4 in. diameter - 24 teeth
- 5/8 in. arbor
- .071 in. kerf - 20 degree hook angle
- Carbide teeth are welded - not brazed
- Longest life & durability
- Patent pending tooth design
- Every other tooth ground thinner for fast cuts
- Alternate Top Bevel grind creates knife-like edges at each side, on alternating teeth
- ATB yields a faster, cleaner cut
- Weight: Approximately .63 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9.25 x 8.5 x .125 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.