Online Item #: 0000000086443
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Diamond Grips provide aggressive traction for all winter walking conditions, from boilerplate ice to backcountry snow, and everything in between. They are also effective when transitioning through gravel, rock and mud from icy surfaces.
- Made of case-hardened steel alloy
- Strung onto steel aircraft cable
- Multiple biting edges grip in all directions
- Bead assemblies are riveted to tough rubber sling
- Rubber remains elastic even in subzero temps
- Easy to put on & take off, yet fit snugly & stay put without the need for additional straps
- Self-cleaning, with no snow or ice buildup
- Size M - men's 6.5 to 9 & women's 7.5 to 10
- Size L - men's 9.5 to 12.5 & women's 10.5 & up
- Size XL - men's 13 & up
- Sizes reflect sizing for everyday shoes, cross trainers & dress shoes
- For uninsulated boots, add one size to your shoe size to assure a proper fit
- For insulated boots, add two sizes to your shoe size to assure a proper fit
- Weight: Approximately:.6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7 x 4.5 x 2.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.