Online Item #:
Ruggedly constructed with 6 in. diameter seamless tubing, the Hydra Fold Auger is designed to fit most farmers' needs. These 6 in. augers will handle 8 bushel of seed per minute.
- Let your tractor power fill your planter with fertilizer & seed or livestock feeder with grains from your gravity flow wagon quickly and easily with the patented Hydra Fold Auger
- Powered by tractor hydraulic system - self-centering, free swinging design won't bind because it has no gears, belts, or chains to cause trouble
- Adaptable to single or double action hydraulic systems, the complete unit can be installed the first time on almost any make gravity flow wagon in less than an hour
- Finger-tip controls at both the discharge end & the tractor, plus variable delivery speed makes it easy for the operator to fill grain drill or planter boxes without waste or spillage
- Hopper is practically self-emptying & auger swings 180-degrees to allow discharging from ground level up to 13 ft.
- Auger folds out of the way when not in use for easy transport
- Auger does not have to be cleaned out between fillings
- Tubing - 16 ga. welded steel
- Flighting - 10 ga., helical wound standard pitch
- Hopper - 34 in. to 42 in. adjustable welded steel
- Attachment - 2 hair pins
- HF-611 & HF-614 require 8 gal/min & 1400 PSI hydraulic system
- Model HF-611 - 11 ft. length (4 row wide or 6 row narrow)
- Model HF-614 - 14 ft. length (IHC air planters)
- Weight: Approximately: 95 to 115 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 132 x 8 x 8 inches to 170 x 8 x 8 inches depending on size selected. (LTL truck)
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.