Online Item #: 0000000066214
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The 788ci features a high-definition color display, Dual Beam Plus 200/83 sonar, GPS chartplotting and advanced Fishing System capabilities. It comes with dual card slots for maps and saving waypoints, as well as three programmable preset buttons to save your favorite views. It also features SwitchFire Sonar that gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed - Max Mode for incredible detail or Clear Mode for easy viewing in rough water. You can even choose between three color palettes for even more flexibility to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions. The 788ci helps you make the most of your fishing experience!
- 788ci HD Fishfinder with GPS
- 5 in. diagonal, 640V x 640H backlit display
- 2.5 in. target separation
- 500 watts RMS power output
- 4,000 watts peak-to-peak power output
- Waterproof, temperature & GPS speed included
- Inside hull or transom transducer mounting
- Real-time sonar RTS window
- Instant image update
- Screen snap-shot to memory card
- Wide/narrow cone split screen
- Freeze frame with the ability to mark structure
- 50 route GPS trackplotting & chartplotting
- Sonar echo enhancement
- Split screen zoom & bottom lock
- Custom digital readout & view selection
- 3-D chart & large digits view
- Quick-disconnect or in-dash mount
- X Press menu system
- Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14 x 8 x 6 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.