Online Item #: 0000000077872
The Huldra Mark IV patented piston technology will run cleaner, cooler and longer than any other AR. Treatment with a salt nitride meloniting process makes the parts incredibly hard and durable. This EVO model features the Samson Evolution Series Free Float forearm, two accessory rails with anti-rotational tabs and a QD sling mount. The 14.5 inch barrel has a permanent elongated flash hider, giving you the benefits of a shorter barrel without the expense and hassle of having to obtain an ATF tax stamp. The barrel's Melonited finish gives you higher lubricity and toughness and its speed-polished interior reduces resistance on the cartridge entering and exiting the chamber. The upper and lower receivers are machined from high quality mil-spec aluminum and hard coat finished. The mil-spec buffer tube is precisioned machined as well. The CTR butt-stock features a friction lock system to minimize excessive stock movement, giving you enhanced weapon stability.
- Caliber - 5.56 x 45 / Chamber - 5.56 NATO
- Barrel length - 14.5 in. - permanent flash hider
- Barrel twist - 1 to 7 right hand, M4 feed ramps
- Barrel profile - Government Contour
- Barrel material - chrome-moly-vanadium 4150
- Barrel coating & lining - melonite
- Upper receiver - dry film lubed, T-marked
- Gas system - mid-length / Trigger - single stage
- Stock - Magpul compact/type restricted Mil-spec
- Forearm - Samson Evolution Series 6061 T6 aluminum, Mil-spec hardcoat anodized
- Grip - ergo ambidextrous
- Flash hider - reduced radius elongated
- Overall length retracted - 31-1/4 in.
- Overall length extended - 34-1/3 in.
- Overall weight - 6.6 lbs.
- Overall weigh w/detachable rails - 6.8 lbs.
- 100 meter accuracy - 1 MOA
- Includes 6 magazines & soft-sided tactical case
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 39 x 14 x 4 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA MA MD IL NY
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.