Online Item #: 0000000069730
The Huldra Mark IV patented piston technology will run cleaner, cooler and longer than any other AR. The piston system parts and barrel have been treated with a salt nitride Meloniting process, making them harder than hard chrome. The Melonited process gives the barrel higher lubricity, longer life and a uniform coating and resistance to build-up. The upper and lower receivers are machined from high-quality aluminum forgings, with critical tooling dimensions held within +/- .001 inch. The mil-spec buffer tube is precision machined from high-quality aluminum as well. The magwell front features recessed chevrons for improved control. This Mark IV also has a longer sight radius, a precise JP trigger with an extremely short reset, ambidextrous safety, removable butt pad and a comfortable, non-slip textured grip.
- For order forms & order information, please select Product Links
- Caliber - 5.56 x 45
- Chamber - 5.56 NATO
- Barrel length - 16 in.
- Barrel twist - 1 to 7 right hand, M4 feed ramps
- Barrel profile - Government Contour
- Barrel material - chrome-moly-vanadium 4150
- Barrel coating & lining - melonite
- Upper receiver - dry film lubed, T-marked
- Gas system - mid-length
- Trigger - 4.5 lb. JP single stage
- Stock - Vltor IMod Mil-spec with Ergo Ambi grip
- Fore arm - free float extended quad rail, 1913 Mil-spec, 6061 T6 aluminum
- Rail - 12 in. EXP L x 2.2 in. W x 2.45 in. H
- A2 flash hider
- Length retracted 32-1/4 in. - extended 35-1/2 in.
- Overall weight - 7.2 lbs.
- 100 meter accuracy - 1 MOA
- Includes six 30-round magazines & soft-sided tactical case
- Weight: Approximately: 13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 39 x 14 x 4 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: NJ CA MA MD IL CO DC NY CT
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.