Online Item #: 0000000069726
The Huldra Mark IV patented piston technology will run cleaner, cooler and longer than any other AR. The piston system parts and barrel have been treated with a salt nitride Meloniting process, making them harder than hard chrome. The Melonited process gives the barrel higher lubricity, longer life and a uniform coating and resistance to build-up. The upper and lower receivers are machined from high-quality aluminum forgings, with critical tooling dimensions held within +/- .001 inch. The mil-spec buffer tube is precision machined from high-quality aluminum as well. The magwell front features recessed chevrons for improved control. The Mark IV is simple perfection in a semi-automatic firearm.
- For order forms & product information, please select Product Links
- Caliber - 5.56 x 45
- Chamber - 5.56 NATO
- Barrel length - 16 in.
- Barrel twist - 1 to 7 right hand, M4 feed ramps
- Barrel profile - M4 contour
- Barrel material - chrome-moly-vanadium 4150
- Barrel coating & lining - melonite
- Upper receiver - dry film lubed, T-marked
- Gas system - carbine
- Trigger - single stage
- Stock - Mil-spec 6-position tactical butt stock
- Grip - A2
- Fore arm - M4 hand guards
- Flash hider - A2 flash hider
- Overall retracted length - 32-5/16 in.
- Overall extended length - 35-9/16 in.
- Overall weight - 6.166 lbs.
- 100 meter accuracy - 1 MOA
- Includes six 30-round magazines & soft-sided tactical case
- Weight: Approximately: 11 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 39 x 14 x 4 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA MA MD IL NY
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.