Online Item #: 0000000069728
The Huldra Mark IV patented piston technology will run cleaner, cooler and longer than any other AR. The piston system parts and barrel have been treated with a salt nitride Meloniting process, making them harder than hard chrome. The Melonited process gives the barrel higher lubricity, longer life and a uniform coating and resistance to build-up. The upper and lower receivers are machined from high-quality aluminum forgings, with critical tooling dimensions held within +/- .001 inch. The mil-spec buffer tube is precision machined from high-quality aluminum as well. The magwell front features recessed chevrons for improved control. This Mark IV is designed to handle any type of surplus 5.45x39 ammo, giving you the ability to shoot inexpensive surplus ammo without the parts of the rifle becomming unduly worn.
- For order forms & order information, please select Product Links
- Caliber - 5.45 x 39
- Chamber - 5.45 Russian
- Barrel length - 16 in.
- Barrel twist - 1 to 8 right hand, M4 feed ramps
- Barrel profile - M4 contour
- Barrel material - chrome-moly-vanadium 4150
- Barrel coating & lining - melonite
- Upper receiver - dry film lubed, T-marked
- Gas system - carbine
- Trigger - single stage
- Stock - Mil-spec 6-position tactical butt stock
- Grip - A2
- Fore arm - M4 hand guards
- Flash hider - melonited A2
- Overall retracted length - 32-5/16 in.
- Overall extended length - 35-9/16 in.
- Overall weight - 6.187 lbs.
- 100 meter accuracy - 1 MOA
- Includes six 30-round magazines & soft-sided tactical case
- Weight: Approximately: 11 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 39 x 14 x 4 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA MA MD IL NY
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.