Online Item #: 0000000069737
Huldra's 5.45 x 39 Upper is complete and ready to go into any mil-spec AR 15 lower. The Huldra patented piston system runs cleaner, cooler and longer than any other AR. The piston parts and barrel are treated with the salt nitride Meloniting process, making them harder than hard chrome. The Melonited process gives the barrel higher lubricity, longer life and a uniform coating and resistance to build-up. The barrel chambers are speed polished to reduce resistance on the cartridge entering and exiting the chamber. This upper is designed to handle any type of surplus 5.45x39 ammo, giving you the ability to shoot inexpensive surplus ammo without the parts of the rifle becoming unduly worn.
- Customer responsible to follow all local, state & federal compliance with purchase of this item
- Caliber - 5.45 x 39
- Chamber - 5.45 x 39 Russian
- Barrel length - 16 inch
- Barrel twist - 1 to 8 right hand
- Barrel profile - M4 contour
- Barrel material - chrome-moly-vanadium 4150
- Barrel coating & lining - Melonite
- Upper receiver - dry film lubed, T-marked
- Gas system - carbine
- Fore arm - M4 hand guard
- Rail height - 2.45 inch
- Flash hider - Melonited A2
- Overall length - 25 inches
- Overall weight - 4.1 pounds
- 100 meter accuracy - 1 MOA
- Includes 30-round magazine & Wolff Extra Power Hammer Spring
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: 7 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 37 x 5 x 5 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA IL
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.