Online Item #: 0000000069732
The X-Pre 1 combines Huldra piston technology with a solid monolithic billet upper receiver and forearm, 416 stainless fluted barrel and the Adams Arm compensator, giving you the fastest and most accurate rifle in your arsenal. The upper and lower receivers are machined from high-quality aluminum forgings, with critical tooling dimensions held within +/- .001 inch. The mil-spec buffer tube is precision machined from quality aluminum as well. The magwell front features recessed chevrons for improved control. X-Pre 1 also has a longer sight radius for quicker acquisiiton, a precise JP trigger with an extremely short reset, ambidextrous safety, removable butt pad and a comfortable, non-slip textured grip. The fluted tube dissipates heat more quickly, and it is extended around the gas block for a smoother look and better balance.
- AVAILABLE IN-STORE ONLY
- Caliber - 5.56 x 45, Chamber - 5.56 NATO
- Barrel length - 16 inch
- Barrel twist - 1 to 8 right hand
- Barrel profile - MED contour fluted
- Barrel material - 416 stainless steel
- Barrel coating & lining - SS raw & SS
- Upper receiver - Dry film lubed
- Gas system - mid-length
- Trigger - 4.5 lb. JP single stage
- Stock - Vltor IMod Mil-spec with Ergo Ambi grip
- Fore arm - Monolithic fluted
- Rail - 18.5 in. overall L x 1.6 in. W x 2.45 in. H
- Flash hider - Adams Arms compensator
- Overall retracted length - 32-7/8 inch
- Overall extended length - 36-1/8 inch
- Overall weight - 7.217 pounds
- 100 Meter accuracy - Sub MOA with match ammo
- Includes magazine & soft-sided tactical case
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 39 x 14 x 4 inches.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA MA MD IL NY
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.