Online Item #: 0000000069734
Huldra's 5.56 x 45 Upper is a standard mil-spec part that will work on any mil-spec AR lower. The mid-length piston system will give the benefits of a longer forearm by having a more ergonomic grip and longer sight radius for quicker acquisition and less felt recoil. The Huldra patented piston system runs cleaner, cooler and longer than any other AR. The piston parts and barrel are treated with the salt nitride Meloniting process, making them harder than hard chrome. The Melonited process gives the barrel higher lubricity, longer life and a uniform coating and resistance to build-up. The barrel chambers are speed polished to reduce resistance on the cartridge entering and exiting the chamber.
- 5.56 x 45 Mid-Length Complete Upper
- Customer responsible to follow all local, state & federal compliance with purchase of this item
- Caliber - 5.56 x 45
- Chamber - 5.56 NATO
- Barrel length - 16 inch
- Barrel twist - 1 to 7 right hand, M4 feed ramps
- Barrel profile - Government profile
- Barrel material - Chrome-Moly-Vanadium 4150
- Barrel coating & lining - Melonite
- Upper receiver - dry film lubed, T-marked
- Gas system - mid-length
- Fore arm - M4 hand guards
- Flash hider - A2 flash hider
- Overall length - 25 inches
- Overall weight - 4.23 pounds
- 100 meter accuracy - 1 MOA
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 5.35 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 37 x 6 x 4 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.