Online Item #: 0000000083142
This Ultra-Lite Piston Upper incorporates both Adams Arms Piston technology and a Samson Evolution extended free floating forearm. The mid-length piston gives you the benefits of a longer forearm by having a more ergonomic grip and a larger radius between sights for quicker target acquisition and less felt recoil. The piston system parts and barrel have been treated with a salt nitride meloniting process, making them harder and more corrosive resistant than hard chrome. The free floating forearm is made by Samson Manufacturing and is a 12-inch tube that extends along the sides and bottom of the gas block, giving you space to mount the Picatinny rails to meet your needs. The ultra-lite pencil barrel, Evolution hand guard, and restricted radius flash hider all make this upper extremely light, plus, with the Adams Arms piston system, it will run cleaner, cooler, and longer than any other AR upper you own.
- 5.56 Midlength Evo-Slank 14.5 Upper
- Mfr. item number - HUA-14.5-M-SLANK-556
- 14.5 in. Melonited barrel
- Ultra-lite barrel profile
- Permanently-fixed Flash Hider for an overall barrel length exceeding 16 in.
- M4 feed ramps
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO
- 1-to-7 right-hand twist - Carbine-length Gas system
- 12 in. free-floating Samson Evolution Rail extends along sides & bottom of piston block
- Includes two 2 in. & one 4 in. removable Picatinny rails
- Includes a bolt carrier group & charging handle
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 37 x 4 x 4 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.