Online Item #: 0000000086738
Hornady dies represent the finest in machined craftsmanship. They make the reloading job easier, by offering simple adjustments, better alignment and a smoother operation. With an extremely high-grade internal finish that delivers reliable functioning without case sticking or excessive friction, Hornady dies offer a lifetime of dependable reloading service. Plus, the Sure-Loc rings apply constant pressure, and the locking screw tightens the rings without damaging the threads. Finally, the In-Line Bullet Seating System holds the bullet, case neck and seating stem in perfect alignment BEFORE the bullet enters the case neck - providing optimum seating when reloading for enhanced accuracy when shooting.
- Sets include a Standard Seating Die, Standard Expanding Die & Straight Wall Sizing Die
- Internal profile is precision-machined
- Hard titanium nitride coating ideal for resizing soft pistol brass & won't scratch your cases
- Sure-Loc Rings apply constant pressure to lock rings securely without damaging threads
- Elliptical Expander provides extremely smooth neck sizing & reduces friction & case neck stretch
- Also eliminates the need for a separate expander die for necking-up to the next caliber
- Seater Adjustment Screw easily adjusts for bullet seating depths
- Locking Retainer Spring removes in seconds for easy disassembly & cleaning of the die
- Bullet Seating System holds bullet, case neck & seating stem in perfect alignment
- Built-in crimper - no extra crimp die needed
- Comes in a labeled box for organized storage
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.5 to 1 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 7.12 x 7.5 x 2.4 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.