Online Item #:
One of the essentials of accurate reloading is precise bullet seating depth. Regulating this is widely regarded as fundamental to improved accuracy. The Lock-N-Load O.A.L. gauge is the most accurate, easy to use, and reliable method of obtaining this critical measurement. (For use of this gauge, you will need to purchase a Modified Case to fit your firearm's chamber, and thread it onto the gauge.) With proper use, gauge dimensions obtained will be accurate to .001 inch. Results such as this cannot be attained with competitive products, which use a simulated bullet with an arbitrary shape. This precision is what can make the difference between just so-so accuracy, and real tack-driver performance.
- Mfr. item number - C1000
- For all bolt-action or single shot firearms
- Also for any other firearm with straight-line access to the chamber
- Measures precise bullet seating depth
- Helps greatly improve accuracy
- Accurate, easy to use & reliable
- Purchase of a Hornaday Modified Case to fit your firearm's chamber is required for proper use
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: .24 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1.5 x 4 x 16.5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.