Online Item #:
Use this versatile and economical torch for farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, and light fabrication and repair jobs.
- Durable brass-forged silver brazed torch handle & cutting attachment for extended life
- Factory-installed reverse flow check valve for added safety
- Designed for use with acetylene fuel
- Can operate on propane by changing to propane tips
- Cuts up to 6 in. (153mm) & welds up to 1/2 in. (13mm) with optional tips
- All-brass oxygen regulator (CGA 540)
- All-brass acetylene regulator (CGA 510)
- #0 Victor-compatible cutting tip
- #0 copper welding/brazing tip
- Flint lighter & soft frame goggles
- 20 ft. 3/16 in. twin hose T-grade with B-fittings
- Operations & safety manual
- Propane tips & welding tips sold separately
- Optional torch-mount flashback arrestors sold separately
- Weight: Approximately: 14 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 22 x 16 x 8 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.