Online Item #:
- 1/8 inch - 4 pack
- High-chromium carbide alloy steel electrode
- Used for build-up on carbon, low alloy or austenitic manganese metals
- Excellent abrasion resistance, good impact & improved corrosion resistance
- AC/DC (electrode positive preferred)
- For 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. base materials
- Preheat to 200 degrees F & cool slowly
- Weight: Approximately: 1 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 16 x 2 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.