Online Item #: 0000000077562
The Hobart Handler 190 provides a low cost option to weld aluminum with a small frame MIG welder. The spool gun circuitry is already built in so no extra kits or controls are required. The Handler 190 features a 7-position voltage switch and infinite wire feed speed control. It comes complete with a comfortable 10 ft. H100S4-10 welding gun, built-in gas valve, dual gauge regulator and gas hose, power cord with plug, 10 ft. work cable with clamp, sample spool of .030 in. self-shielded flux-cored welding wire, 8 in. wire spool adapter, extra .030 in. contact tips and a weld set-up chart.
- Handler 190 Wire Feed Welder
- Mfr. item number - 500554
- Seven voltage selections, enhanced magnetics & infinite wire feed speed control
- Gives improved arc performance, less spatter, a better bead & less cleanup
- Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 in. steel
- Built-in spool gun control circuitry
- Built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use & is an excellent safety feature
- Easy access to polarity changeover
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another
- One knurled & one smooth groove for .030 to .035 in. wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload & motor protection
- Power - CV, DC, 1-phase
- Processes - MIG, flux cored
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 78 pounds (oversized)
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 19 x 13.38 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.