Online Item #: 0000000008023
The Halo H7 series is the standard in the industry for both commerical and residential applications. This model is designed for use in insulated ceiling applications. It is an Air-Tite model, and may be used to meet restricted air flow requirements.
- 6 In. Air-Tite New Const. IC Housing
- Mfr. item number - H7ICAT
- May be used in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation
- Got Nail! bar hangers with precisely aligned, pre-installed nails
- Pass-N-Thru tool-less shortening of bar hangers for use in joist spans of less than 12 inches
- Integral incandescent thermal protector
- Air-Tite gasket prevent air flow between the attic and the living areas
- Housing may be removed from frame for junction box access
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 2.11 pounds to 18.9 pounds depending on size selected.
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 15 x 14 x 8 inches to 26 x 22 x 9 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.