Online Item #: 0000000007048
The Halo H5 series is designed to accommodate smaller sized PAR20 and PAR30 halogen lamps. This model, H5ICAT, is designed for use in insulated ceiling applications. It is an Air-Tite model, and may be used to meet restricted air flow requirements.
- 5 In. Air-Tite New Const. IC Housing
- May be used in insulated ceilings & can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation
- Got Nail! bar hangers with precisely aligned, pre-installed nails
- Pass-N-Thru tool-less shortening of bar hangers for use in joist spans of less than 12 inches
- Slide-N-Side is pre-installed strain relief that eliminates purchase of additional connectors
- Quick Connect pre-intalled wiring connectors included in junction box
- Integral incandescent thermal protector
- Air-Tite gasket prevent air flow between attic & living areas
- Galvanized steel frame, aluminum housing
- Housing may be removed from frame for junction box access
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 pounds to 17 pounds depending on size selected.
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 15 x 13 x 8 inches to 26 x 23 x 10 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.