Online Item #: 0000000069874
The Halo H99RTAT is a small aperture housing for PAR20 size lamps such as accent and task lighting. It is designed for use in non-insulated ceilings or for insulated ceilings, but insulation MUST be kept 3 inches from all sides of the housing. This is an Air-Tite model, that is made to prevent air flow between living spaces and unconditioned areas.
- 4 In. Air-Tite Remodel Non-IC Housing
- Mfr. item number - H99RTAT
- For non-insulated ceilings, or if insulated, insulation is kept 3 inches from the housing
- Slide-N-Side is pre-installed strain relief that eliminates purchase of addiitonal connectors
- Quick Connect pre-intalled wiring connectors included in junction box
- Integral incandescent thermal protector
- Air-Tite gasket prevents air flow between the attic and the living areas
- Galvanized steel frame, white CRS housing
- Housing may be removed from frame for junction box access
- Weight: Approximately 1.63 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 6 x 6 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.