Online Item #: 0000000069873
The Halo H99ICAT is a small aperture housing for PAR20 size lamps such as accent and task lighting. It is designed for use in insulated ceilings where it may be in direct contact with insulation. It is an Air-Tite model, made to prevent air flow between living spaces and unconditioned areas.
- Mfr. item number - H99ICAT
- May be used in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation
- Got Nail! bar hangers with precisely aligned, pre-installed nails
- Pass-N-Thru tool-less shortening of bar hangers for use in joist spans of less than 12 inches
- Slide-N-Side is pre-installed strain relief that eliminates purchase of addiitonal connectors
- Quick Connect pre-intalled wiring connectors included in junction box
- Integral incandescent thermal protector
- Air-Tite gasket prevent air flow between the attic and the living areas
- Galvanized steel frame, aluminum housing
- Housing may be removed from frame for junction box access
- Weight: Approximately: 2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14.75 x 5.5 x 7.75 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.