Online Item #: 0000000078843
This exremely versatile firearm is one of the finest values in repeating shotguns. Generations of hunters and shooters put the Pardner Pump to the test every day with drop-dead results. This shotgun accepts 2-3/4 inch or 3 inch loads, is drilled and tapped for scope mounts and includes a modified screw-in choke.
- AVAILABLE IN STORES ONLY
- Mfr. model number - NP1-228
- 28 in. vent rib barrel
- American walnut stock with grooved fore-end
- Up to 5 rounds magazine capacity
- Screw-in modified choke included
- Ventilated recoil pad
- Bead front sight
- Up to 3 in. size chamber
- Drilled & tapped for scope mount rail
- 48-1/8 in. overall length
- 14-1/4 in. length of pull
- 1-1/2 in. drop at comb
- 2-1/2 in. drop at heel
- Weight: Approximately: 7.5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 44.5 x 8.25 x 2.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.