Online Item #:
This Pressure Canner/Cooker elevates food temperature above 240 degrees F, which kills all the bacteria including botulism spores found in low acid foods such as meats, poultry, fish, and some vegetables.
- Made of aluminum with a hard anodized finish
- Will not change the flavor or color of food
- Step-sided construction allows for pressure cooking & steaming
- Adjustable pressure of 5, 10, and 15 psi assures good results at any elevation
- Fail-safe control of internal pressure
- No need to constantly monitor or calibrate a pressure gauge
- Large enough to hold 7 quart-size jars
- Includes steamer insert
- UL certified for safety & canning confidence
- Weight: Approximately: 5 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 14 x 14 x 12 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.