Online Item #:
- Part numbers - 50305, 50307, 50310
- Slip x FIP
- Used to run from the water meter to the fixtures
- Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride fitting
- Used to adapt male pipe threads to CPVC tubing
- Special elastomeric gasket ensures a leakproof seal
- Must use with joint compound or Teflon tape
- For potable hot & cold water distribution
- Hand-tighten only
- Accepted by all major building codes
- Rated at 210 degrees F for water heater relief valve drain applications
- Weight: Approximately: .033 to .09 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1.31 x 1.13 x 1.13 inches to 1.75 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.