Online Item #:
- Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride fitting
- Used to permanently or temporarily cap CPVC tubing
- Most often used with short lengths of CPVC tubing to fabricate air chambers in the system
- For potable hot & cold water distribution
- Used to run from the water meter to the fixtures
- Accepted by all major building codes
- Rated at 210 degrees F for water heater relief valve drain applications
- Solvent weld joints
- Weight: Approximately: .012 to .04 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately .88 x .88 x .5 inches to 1.38 x 1 x 1 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.