Online Item #:
- Slip x Slip
- Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride fitting
- Used to change direction in piping
- Sometimes used with a 12 in. length of CPVC tubing on long runs to absorb expansion
- For potable hot & cold water distribution
- Used to run from the water meter to the fixtures
- Accepted by all major building codes
- Rated at 210 degrees F for water heater relief valve drain applications
- Solvent weld joints
- Weight: Approximately: .022 to .04 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1.69 x 1 x .88 inches to 2.13 x 1.38 x 1.06 inches depending on size selected.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.