Online Item #: 0000000083836
Compact in design, the Generac iX2000 model 5793 is designed for life on the road. Its durable, lightweight design with built-in handle offers portable power for camping, tailgating, and recreational use. It features inverter technology that reduces the size, weight, and noise of the generator and allows for the engine to run at varying speeds, significantly reducing noise and fuel consumption levels. And its special electronic microprocessor can also provide safe, stable power for sensitive electronic devices such as computers. Included is the Inverter Generator, first oil supply, funnel, spark plug wrench, screwdriver, battery charging cord and manual.
- Inverter technology passes energy through an electronic microprocessor
- Provides clean, stable power
- 2000 watt power supply, 2200 surge watts
- FlexPower adjustable engine speed (Eco & High modes) - full enclosure for campground use
- Start type - recoil
- Engine displacement - 126cc
- Fuel tank size - 1.0 gal.
- Approx. run time at 50% - 4.7 hrs.
- Circuit breaker protection - 16.7 amps AC, 5 amps DC
- DC charging cable
- Two 5-20R outlets, one 12V DC outlet
- Dimensions - 22 in. x 11 in. x 18 in.
- Weight - 49.6 lbs.
- OHV 4-stroke engine
- Low oil shutdown
- Non-CARB Compliant - not for sale in California
- Weight: Approximately: 61 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 25 x 14.3 x 21 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.