Online Item #: 0000000080042
The M7X Matrix is a durable thermoplastic holster that is lightweight, comfortable, and nearly maintenance free! The MX7 is also fast, very concealable, and easy on the budget. Setting it apart from other thermoplastic belt holsters, the patent-pending snap-on belt loops make it fast and easy to attach and remove from the belt. The M7X uses a butt-forward cant to enhance concealability. The open top makes the draw quick and easy, while the lateral tension when worn does an amazing job of retaining the handgun securely.
- M7X Matrix Holster - Glock
- Mfr. model number M7X224
- Right hand with black finish
- Fits Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34
- Easy on/off belt loops fits belts up to 1.5 in.
- Injection-molded polymer
- Forward-molded design contours to the hip
- Mild butt-forward cant
- Resembles a hand-molded Galco leather holster
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately .55 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 8.5 x 2.5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.