Online Item #:
One key to successful mastitis control is to catch it early. Fort Dodge ToMORROW Mastitis Treatment is used at the first sign of inflammation or any alteration in milk, and it stops mastitis in its tracks. In addition, this product has been proven effective against even those mastitis strains that are known to be penicillin-resistant.
- For dry cows
- Use at the first signs of inflammation
- Effectively treats mastitis in dry cows
- Fights strains resistant to penicillin
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:10.04 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 13 x 12 x 11 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.