Online Item #:
One key to successful mastitis control is to catch it early. Fort Dodge ToDAY Mastitis Treatment is used at the first sign of inflammation or any alteration in milk, and it stops mastitis in its tracks. In addition, this product has been proven effective against even those mastitis strains that are known to be penicillin-resistant.
- For lactating cows
- Use at the first signs of inflammation or alteration in milk
- Effectively treats mastitis in lactating cows
- Fights strains resistant to penicillin
- Weight: Approximately: 9.975 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 13 x 12 x 11 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.