Online Item #: 0000000035189
The Turtle-Flambeau Flowage in Iron County, Wisconsin remains 'wild and wonderful' and is one of the state's outstanding fishing destinations. Preserved by the state, this area is a mecca to both land and water recreation. While walleye are the dominant species, trophy muskie over 50 inches have been taken.
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 9 boat access points with driving directions
- 58 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 6 x .08 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.