Online Item #: 0000000035196
These three lakes are part of a navigable chain of six lakes in Oneida County, Wisconsin which also includes Lake Tomahawk, Little Lake Tomahawk and Mud (Sunflower) Lake. They are known for outstanding muskie, walleye and bass fishing.
- Minocqua, Mid, Kawaguesaga Lake Map
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 10 boat access points with driving directions
- 55 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately .13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10 x 6 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.