Online Item #:
Lake Tomahawk in Oneida County, Wisconsin has a long-standing reputation for providing trophy muskie and walleye. Whoppers in the 40 pound range are out there! Good numbers of walleye from 17-20 inches, as well as nice bass and panfish, make these waters very popular with fishermen.
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 3 boat access points with driving directions
- 51 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 6 x .08 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.