Online Item #:
Lake Superior's Chequamegon Bay in Ashland and Bayfield Counties of Wisconsin is one of the Midwest's most famous fishing destinations for its unique smallmouth fishery, coldwater salmon and walleye.
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 15 boat access points with driving directions
- 37 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 6 x .08 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.