Online Item #:
Lake Michigan's Sturgeon Bay in Door County, Wisconsin is the target of anglers hunting smallmouth, walleye, perch and even trophy muskie in excess of 30 pounds. An abundance of both cold and warm water species makes this ideal fishing grounds. The length of the Sturgeon Bay ship canal, from Green Bay to Lake Michigan, is approximately 10 miles.
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 16 boat access points with driving directions
- 31 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 6 x .08 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.