Online Item #:
This Fishing Hot Spots Map covers High Falls Flowage in Marinette County, Wisconsin. High Falls is the third largest body of water in Northeastern Wisconsin. It is an excellent smallmouth producer, but quality walleye and muskie also hang out here.
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 8 boat access points with driving directions
- 58 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately:.13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 6 x .08 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.