Online Item #: 0000000035199
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Castle Rock Flowage in Juneau and Adams Counties of Wisconsin is noted for spring runs of walleye and white bass, but offers excellent walleye fishing year-round. There is also an abundant population of both black and white crappie, and smallmouth bass.
- Castle Rock Flowage Map
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 24 boat access points with driving directions
- 36 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately .56 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 12 x 8 x 5 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.