Online Item #: 0000000035202
Big Green Lake in Green County, Wisconsin is the state's deepest lake at 236 feet. It has long been famous for lake trout and rainbows, and there are also trophy walleye, northern pike and smallmouth available. In the colder months, there is plenty of action for ice anglers too.
- Big Green Lake Map
- Durable & waterproof
- Color-coded marked fishing areas
- GPS waypoints & grid
- Lake profile with shaded contours
- Fishery information
- Fishing tips & techniques
- 8 boat access points with driving directions
- 39 proven fishing areas marked
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately .13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 10 x 6 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.