Online Item #:
- Applies compression on high-tensile fence line
- Adjusts using a standard wrench
- Under compression, automatically feeds into cog reel
- Galvanized to deter rust
- Should be installed every 2,000-2,500 ft.
- Should be located in the middle of long runs of wire or between two corner posts
- Needs to be placed more often at corners, bends, dips or rises in the fence
- Weight: Approximately:.45 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 2.51 x 2.29 x 5.4 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.