Online Item #:
Fast-taper, fast-action, cross-scrim graphite performance. Some rods just feel right. The Fenwick HMX series, with its true fast taper, happens to be one of them. This allows for faster actions with no weight increase. Cross-scrim IM7 graphite adds strength and balance to the butt section, making the HMX series ideal for situations where quick reflex hooksets and light weight are important. The cross-scrim construction also lends exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness.
- Cross-Scrim graphite construction
- Exceptional strength and action
- Increased performance placement of TAC and cork material on handle
- Strong, durable, lightweight guides with stainless steel frames and titanium oxide inserts
- Made to perform when records are on the line!
- Weight: Approximately: .29 to .51 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 1 x 1 x 34 inches to 86 x 2 x 1 inches depending on size selected.
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.