Online Item #: 0000000066197
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The Eureka Copper River Sleeping Bag is warm and cozy and great for hunting or camping use, late spring through fall. This sleeping bag features double-layer construction to provide comfort down to 15 degrees F. The 2-way zipper is self-repairing and is made with a draft tube to keep the cold air out and the warmth in. A handy inside stash pocket and fleece pillow pocket are two more thoughful additions.
- Cimarron 15-Degree Sleeping Bag
- 84 in. x 32 in. x 20 in.
- 4 lb. 3 oz. carry weight
- Polyester mini ripstop shell
- Double-layer multi-needle quilt construction
- Polyester taffeta liner
- 2-way, self-repairing zipper on right side
- Zipper draft tube keeps cold air from entering
- Fully adjustable contoured hood
- Trapezoidal foot box
- Differential cut
- Inside stash pocket
- Fleece pillow pocket
- Includes compression stuff sack
- mp3 player sold separately
- Weight: Approximately .13 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 2 x 2 x 1 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.