Online Item #: 0000000078888
The CanOBD 2&1 Tool Kit is designed to retrieve OEM enhanced and transmission diagnostic codes in all OBD2 (1996 and newer) and some of the most popular OBD1 (1981-1995) vehicles. It features a unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification. The OBD2 unit communicates with all OBD2 protocols - C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4. The OBD1 unit performs the follwing tests - KOEO, KOER, timing check, cylinder balance test, output state test and wiggle test.
- Mfr. item number - 3120
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle
- Displays OBD2 Freeze Frame Data
- Displays in English, French & Spanish
- Can be flash updated with a Windows PC
- Memory/Battery backup for off-car review
- Comes with access to Innova.com Repair Solutions
- OBD1 unit covers the following makes & models -
- GM - 1982-1993 & some 1994-1995 models
- Ford, Lincoln, Mercury - 1983-1995 models with EEC-IV Systems
- Toyota, Lexus - 1991-1995
- Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth - 1984-1995
- Jeep - 1993-1995
- Weight: Approximately:5.58 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 15 x 3 x 10.25 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.