Online Item #:
- Mfr. model number - AF1002B
- Comfort contoured handle
- Handle exhaust directs air away from work
- 18,000 RPM motor is reduced to 2,200 RPM chuck speed through designed idler gears
- Produces even application of torque
- Ball bearing construction
- Ideal for general purpose drilling
- Includes U.S. Jacobs chuck for accuracy
- 3/8 in. chuck size
- 3/8 in. - 24 UNF spindle thread
- 2,200 RPM free speed
- 1/4 in. NPT air inlet
- 4 CFM air consumption, 90 PSI working pressure
- Weight: Approximately:2.78 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 6 x 3 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.