Online Item #:
Specially-designed wheel for making flush cuts in a variety of wood materials including soft and hard wood, plywood, composites, laminate flooring, drywall, PVC and plastic.
- Saw-Max Flush Cut Carbide Wheel
- Mfr. item number - SM600
- Fits the Dremel Saw-Max Cutting Tool (SM20)
- Dome-shaped for flush cuts up to 3/4 in.
- Diameter - 3 in.
- Thickness - .075 in.
- Maximum cutting thickness - 3/4 in.
- Carbide cutting grit
- Cuts a variety of wood & plastic materials
- Can be used with the Saw-Max Miter Guide (SM840, sold separately) to make bevel cuts
- Weight: Approximately .15 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 4 x .8 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.