Online Item #: 0000000085430
This blade is ideal for cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation. It is designed for cutting wood, drywall, plastic and soft metals like copper and 6d-8d finishing nails.
- Multi-Max Wood/Metal 1-1/4 In. Flush-Cut Blade
- Mfr. item number - MM482
- Recommended for Multi-Max Oscillating Tool models MM40, MM20 only
- Use for precise cuts & plunge cuts
- Wide 1-1/4 in. blade speeds through long cuts & can make plunge cuts up to 1-5/8 in. deep
- Bi-metal blade material
- Tooth pattern is similar to a standard hacksaw blade
- For non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, drywall & other soft materials
- Weight: Approximately .08 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 4 x .54 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.